Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Raising Campaign Cash: Vidal Martinez for County Judge (Qanon republican)

 The Qanon Republican Party has their candidate.

Vidal Martinez is running for County Judge against Lina Hidalgo probably because they couldn't find a woman with the last name of Hidalgo to confuse voters. Martinez raised $514,585 with $100,000 coming from a personal loan. Of the remaining $414,585, 14 donors contributed $340,000 or 82% of all her donations. The remaining 18% donated $74585. Unlike other candidates Martinez relied on the deep pockets of every day, common, peasants donating $1000 or more. Her top 14 donors are:

No comments: